Marcelle New-Age Anti-Wrinkle Make-Up Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 595 in Foundation

A smart addition to an already popular product line, New•Age Anti-Wrinkle Make-Up fights the signs of ageing and gives your skin a more youthful appearance. Two of your best beauty ingredients are combined into a single product. Concealed beneath its super silky, fluid texture are skin technology's latest discoveries replete with active ingredients to provide your skin with exceptional results. Choose among 6 gorgeous shades to get your skin looking and feeling flawless and radiant. Perfect for all skin types, even the most sensitive and delicate complexions.

January 14, 2016

works ok, but it does not really fill the wrinkle.

October 07, 2015

works really good, your skin is hydrated and coverage is there

October 09, 2014

There are so many different kinds to try. I try this out just to see if it really works . Well i was surprise because it worked great it covers a lot

April 30, 2014

I bought this over the summer when my original was out and it was one of the closest to my regulars. I guess it would be an o.k. make up for me but i would not spend the money for it when i can get just a good of a make up with Covergirl. Just way too expensive for me for the effect .

October 09, 2013

I bought this product on a whim and I was glad that I did. I just wanted to try something different and this make-up was really good for me. It is a lasting makeup for all day wear and it is worth the money. My face feels terrific.

June 05, 2012

Here is some quick info for you guys from the info leaflet from Marcelle:
-suitable for all skin types
-formula reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and crows' feet
-improves skin's natural moisture and evens skin tone
-fades away minor imperfections and signs of fatigue
-natural and satiny finish
-light to medium coverage
-oil-free formula

I received a sample of this product to try. I am glad I did, although it was a pretty good product, it is pricy. But now that I had used it, I really like it and could justify the cost and I would by it again.I found it to be pleasantly moisturizing. My face didn't feel dry or tight after applying and it kept that feeling as the day went on.-Easily blendable, nice texture.Doesn't emphasize dry patches or those fine lines I've got under my eyes and it doesn't settle into those lines either. Like this one...

November 26, 2011

Works great as a foundation with great coverage that lasts all day. I didn't notice any change in the firmness of my skin or wrinkles.

August 21, 2010

This foundation goes on so smooth. Its not any other brands I have tried. It has good coverage and I didn't have to take a guess on which one would be best for my skin tone.

April 11, 2010

I had the wonderful opportunity to try this product.
Packaging - I personally think that the wording/lettering font should be bigger and a darker print color to make it easier to read and more attractive to the eye.
I really like the bottle and it is so light! Pump works well and I like that it is not a messy product.

The foundation itself is a light but bright coverage. I liked that the foundation feels so airy on your skin and not cakey or gathers in flawed or wrinkled areas. It makes your skin glimmer without looking makeupy. Great for summer!

I do find however that if you have blemishes are darker areas to cover you will need a good concealer. The foundation is smooth looking but will not blend in darker/red areas.

I have combo skin and I found it evened it out without making it dry or oily looking!

Great overall product and it will be added to my makeup bag!

March 27, 2010

What I loved about this was the fact that it lasted ALL day! No need for any touch ups! I loved that it felt so light on my skin. Almost like a tinted moisturizer so that was great because I hate makeup that feels heavy. This was a light application and wasn't cakey at all, but it did a wonderful job! I will definitely be using this again! Wonderful product!!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends