Marcelle Ultra Gentle Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #355 out of 971 in Facial Cleansers

December 23, 2016

The smell is not really great and I don't have the impression that it clean my skin so well. There's no foam and it feel like you clean your face with water. Don't really like it.

November 04, 2016

Le nettoyant de Marcelle est vraiment doux pour les peaux plus sensible. Procure un nettoyage doux ,mais en profondeur. Je l'utilise avec mon clarisonic. Gros format avec pompe.

November 04, 2016

Marcelle ultra gentle cleansing gel is a very lightweight gentle formula and lathers really beautifully. It doesn’t come out as a foam. The formula comes out as a gel and lathers a lot rather then foaming up. I absolutely love this cleanser! One little pump is all I need to do my entire face. This formula is gentle on my skin, it doesn’t irritate or dry my skin at all. It leaves my skin feeling very clean and after I use it it feels like my skin can breathe. I love the feeling that I get after using this Ultra Gentle Cleansing gel. Truly lovely formula. I use this in the morning and at night and it cleans my face beautifully.

October 10, 2016

i love this cleanser. it has a lightweight consistency that does not feel greasy on the face. this cleanser is not foamy but it leaves the face so soft and clean and absolutely matt.

1.5/5

July 18, 2016

Je n'ai pas du tout aimée ce produit (pourtant Marcelle est une très bonne marque de beauté) ! Je n'avais pas l'impression qu'il nettoyait bien ma peau et il ne moussait pas, ce que je n'aime pas du tout!

July 03, 2016

This has been my favorite face cleanser for a couple of years now. I find that with just one squirt, I am able clean off all my make up, including waterproof mascara! I love how smooth it feels and that it has no smell. it is a naturally creamy white gel, so does not foam and it really does make my face feel smoother.
    I also love that there aloe vera is one of the ingredients. Aloe actually helps combat against dry skin, acne and heals the face from extra sun time. It definitely lives up to all of the promises on the bottle - including being alright for the whole family. This means - with the zero perfume, it does not sting the eyes. So it is gentle enough even for kids to use.
    I will definitely keep buying this product and totally recommend it to all of my Friends, Family and Followers.

June 22, 2016

J'ai la peau très sensible et je n'utilise pas n'importe quel produit
    Ce produit est très doux et sans parabène.
    Par contre, il ne mousse pas beaucoup

April 03, 2016

Having really sensitive skin, a lot of cleanser tend to be too harsh for my skin and cause more acne instead of getting rid of it. With this cleansing gel my face feels soft, clean, and i could definitely feel a difference after one use. I use this day and night, my acne has cleared up, it's not causing any new bumps or anything. I would recommend that people with sensitive/combo skin or to people who have harsh acne (i found this gel to be a lot more useful in clearing my skin than spectro or cetaphil). It was around 10$ when i bought which isn't too bad for the size.

February 11, 2016

Ulta gentle !!! I have sensitive skin, it's leave my face very soft !!! No parfum, No papraben, No soap. Oil free and hypo-allergenic. I love it !!!

November 10, 2015

I like this stuff! It's non-iritating, unscented, and very effective at getting makeup off my sensitive skin. It doesn't dry my skin out, just leaves it feeling clean. Good buy!

MandiRoo added a new review for