Mario Badescu Orange Cleansing Soap Reviews

Ranked #682 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

November 30, 2016

I love this product! The orange scent is perfect - you know its there but its not over powering. I've used many other types of soaps and this one seems to be the only one that doesn't dry out my face!

April 10, 2015

I LOVED this product so much! I got some Mario Badescu free samples in the mail and this one was one of my favorites. It doesn't have a strong scent which I like and it is a creamy hand soap, I loved washing my hands with it because it made my hands so soft!

December 19, 2014

I wasn't overly impressed with this product, when I got it for free when they sent me samples.

The orange scent is not that noticible. It's just an average cream cleanser. I have a few other brands that I prefer over this one.

Although it didn't dry my skin, it also didn't improve it. It's average.

February 18, 2014

What I like about this product is that it doesn't dry out my skin while removing the makeup on my face. It has a slight orange scent and does not foam when I rub it on my face. It's very gentle on my face and I would recommend this to people of all skin types, especially people with dry skin.

May 15, 2012

i got samples from mario badescu in the mail today, this cleansing soap is one of them. it also came with a detailed direction card to tell me how to use their samples, i think it was pretty caring because it looked like it was prepared especially for me, kinda like they are makingg me a princess lol
when i opened the little container, the orange scent came right out of the bottle, i like the smell alot! when i apply the soap on my face after wetting it, i followed the instruction to massage a little on my face, there was no foam which i like it better, hate the bubbles! after a little massaging, i rinsed it off with water, and it was easy to clean off too. after using it, it feels refreshing and clean. i like it!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation