Mary Kay Crème-to-Powder Foundation in Ivory
Good

Mary Kay Crème-to-Powder Foundation in Ivory Reviews

Ranked #515 out of 651 in Foundation

Mary Kay Crème-to-Powder Foundation glides on like a cream to hide imperfections and even out skin tone and then dries to a light, powdery finish. Formulated for all skin types. Fits in the refillable foundation compact along with a cosmetic sponge (sold separately). For more information, visit marykay.ca

March 24, 2016

The perfect coverage for a night out! Goes on creamy and dries to a powder finish but won't smear or rub off. I use a CC cream for everyday wear but this is my go to when I have a special occasion. Covers imperfections and you don't need to use a whole lot. Has a wonderful light weight feel and provides the perfect coverage for the rest of my make up regime.

August 12, 2015

Love! Love! Love it!! Goes on nice and smoothly covering my skin flaws and creating a beautiful foundation for my makeup!!

April 29, 2015

This oxidizes to orange and is so drying on my skins, and clings to EVERYTHING

February 17, 2014

Good foundation. doesn't have that think and cakey feeling. perfect match to my skin tone. recommend using the primer as well.

September 15, 2011

High end, high end, high end!

This has a really creamy consistency, and dries to a powdery finish. You don't need a lot; just put it wherever you're shiny and need some coverage. It lasts a really long time (I used it every day and it lasted me many months!) so the price is worth it, and the coverage was fantastic. What dark circles? I didn't even need concealer! Any makeup I put on after the foundation seemed to glide right on. It didn't rub off or smear!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    What was the last movie you watched?

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    .Men's Chick Advisor site

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    Crop top

CraftyMama added a new review for
    Diva Cup

Sarb added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar