Mary Kay Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 68 in Cleansing Tools

April 18, 2016

I have sensitive skin and find the brush hard on the face. Also pricey. Batteries do last a long time though there is two speeds which is nice but haven't found no difference then just using a wash cloth

March 14, 2016

A little on the pricey side but much better quality than others out there. It has two speed settings which is nice if you have sensitive skin. I use this on a daily basis with my favourite cleanser which makes things work better at getting nice looking skin. Works well with gritty products as well but it does fling the particles so make sure eyes are closed.

January 26, 2016

This brush is super soft and has two speed settings. Since I have started using it I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. And since its waterproof I just take it in the shower with me. Replacement heads as well as the brush itself are much better price than a lot of other ones out there. 10/10 product!!

January 21, 2016

Love this brush. Price point is good. Come with batteries and 2 heads. Makes my skin feel so soft.

December 23, 2015

I love this brush! It is easy to use and makes me feel so nice and clean. I've priced other brushes in stores and this one is sold at a reasonable price and still much less than the others. I just don't feel really clean when I use just my fingertips! Would recommend it highly to anyone.

December 18, 2015

An amazing gentle and deep cleansing tool. Leaves skin feeling smooth and so clean with very little cleanser needed. I love that it is waterproof so usable in the shower and very affordable.

November 05, 2015

Nice look and easy to use. I like that it's waterproof so can go in the shower. Bristles re softer than other ones I've tried...so it doesn't feel like a toothbrush on my sensitive skin. Highly effective for a deep clean and makes my face feel incredibly smooth. My 13 year old son likes it too...I might get him the purple/green one out this month!

August 27, 2015

Was so happy to have this , works wonderfully with microdermabrasion for an extra boost to a fabbie complexion. Feels so good you almost don't want to stop cleansing! Makes your. Cleanser last longer too

August 26, 2015

I love the way my face feels after I use this brush. At the end of the day, it always amazes me how much "stuff" come off with this brush, even after I have washed my face. I will recommend this product to everyone!

Updated On: August 26, 2015

And the refill "heads" for the brush are not that expensive either. Which is nice.

August 14, 2015

Wonderful for deep cleaning your pores. I won't clean my face without it.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!