Mary Kay Tinted Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 20 Reviews

Ranked #480 out of 626 in Foundation

The lightweight Mary Kay® Tinted Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 20 gives you three fabulous, timesaving benefits - sheer colour, oil-free moisturization and UVA/UVB protection. Now you can stay on the go beautifully! Choose from six true-to-life shades - Ivory 1, 2, Beige 1, 2, Bronze 1, 2. For more information, visit marykay.ca

April 29, 2015

This just sits like a greasy layer on top of my skin and it's bright orange!!!

March 11, 2013

LOVE this product! Easy peasy to apply and with the added bonus of sunscreen it is perfect for a mommy! Takes no time to apply and covers well so I don't like I just crawled out of bed or spent all night up with a fussy little!!

June 23, 2012

I usually like full coverage foundation but decided to scale things back as I am on maternity leave. I am pleasantly surprised how great this product is. It gives a nice dewy finish and seems to last all day. It has even held up nicely in the recent heatwave. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

November 27, 2011

I don't like to use a heavy foundation, so I use the tinted moisturizer instead. I start with a foundation primer, then the tinted moisturizer, and top it off with a mineral powder foundation. I have combination skin, so I don't use much on my nose and forehead, and instead use more of the mineral powder there. This gives me good coverage and a flawless complexion, with a sheer, lightweight feel to it, and it blends in very easily. I love this product.
    The one thing - a bit of a misnomer - I don't think it is a "moisturizer" really, so I wouldn't say it is a 3-in-1 product. I always use moisturizer first. When I tried to use it as a moisturizer it was hard to work with and didn't moisturize very well. It's really more of a sheer foundation. But definitely worth every penny.

September 16, 2011

The tint of this is slight, but it covered/camouflaged all of my imperfections (tiny pimples, dark circles - with concealer added, slight redness around my nose). It made my skin look very even and smooth!

What I didn't like was the greasiness I felt... I'm very particular about products. I don't like if I feel an oil slick after I put it on... and that's what I felt with this one. I put on some powder after and it was much better, but I don't think I could wear it by itself, without the powder.

Velour Mink Lashes

Ferrero Rocher

The DivaCup

gadzooks added a new review for
    Unico Tomato Paste

BesoYT added a new review for
    Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk