Mary Kay Vanilla Mint Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

February 12, 2016

Mary Kay is amazing for my sensitive skin. This hand cream not only moisturizes after just one application, but it smells great to. My skin gets very dry and cracked in the cold winter and this is great because it goes to work right away and leaves my hands silky soft rather than sticky.

September 25, 2015

Satin Hands cream is the best that money can buy. I love the way the cream because it soaks in and doesn't wash off when your hands are submitted into water. This is the only cream I use. As a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant that is one of the best sellers and extremely popular! If you haven't tried it, buy some and try it! A definite must try product that you'll fall in love with!

June 28, 2015

I received this lotion as a gift. I haven't had much experience with Mary Kay products so this was new to me. At first I was excited, the scent was dreamy and I love lotion because I have eczema and dry skin issues. This lotion is not up to my standards. The back claims to moisturize for 24 hours but after a week of daily use I found, it does not moisturize at all. The scent only lingers on the skin a short time, so if you like a light lasting scent, this is not for you. O see no positives for the effectiveness of this product.

April 29, 2015

Very greasy feeling on the hands, it doesn't absorb or give my hands any moisture

December 05, 2014

For you Satin Hands fans, this hand creams is identical in formula with the only difference being scent. The description says “moisturizes hands for 24 hours”, but I don’t know if I would ever be able to put that claim to the test. There is petrolatum in the hand cream which means that it will withstand a couple of hand washes before you need to moisturize again. It absorbs into the skin within seconds and I actually feel like I’ve just put on a suit of armour.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products