Maven Julep Beauty Product Box Reviews

Ranked #1171 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

0.5/5

March 01, 2016

Yes, I have a complaint. This site advertises a free sample box, and then (but many people don't find it a problem) they want money for postage or whatever. That's not free They can keep it. Yes, I know lots of you will disagree and say thats free. As I remember the first box is supposed to be free (no postage etc) After that you can pay monthly for a beauty box. NOT a site I care for at all.

January 23, 2016

The Maven Julep Box is a second favorite behind the Glossy Box. I usually tried all of the products and would buy them at the store and keep my subscription as the amount I pay per month is far less than it would be if I were to purchase individually. They've also managed to introduce me to products and colors I wouldn't have thought would it my skin tones or tastes. My favorite items to receive are the nail polishes and eye shadows. They match those well for me and for what I like. This is a good box to balance out other boxes which may not focus on nail art.

Lastly, you can customize your box, switch things out with no additional cost depending on what you select or you can be totally surprised which is what I tend to do. The nail polishes last for a few days and eye shadows wear well.

November 05, 2014

First off, think twice before purchasing the monthly subscription because it is very difficult to cancel. It can only be cancelled over the phone. If you work full time, this is tough. Their representatives are only available from 7 a.m.-5 p.m. PST. When I tried to call and cancel, I was on hold for 30 minutes. Then, when I finally reached a representative, I was told that she could not cancel my account because their computer system was down.

PROs: The nail polish is nice. It comes in unique colors and only requires a single coat. The packaging is also cute.

CONs: Bad customer service, very difficult to cancel, and nail polish requires 20ish minutes to dry.

November 07, 2013

Started the maven monthly box delivery and just love the products, especially all those beautiful nail polish colors! unique and sassy!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products