Maxwell House 925gr Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 511 in Coffee

January 10, 2017

Not the top of the pack when it comes to top notch coffee, BUT for a household that goes through at least a pot a day, it's a great taste for amazing value. We prefer the taste over some of the more expensive brands and it's nice having a coffee brand we all agree on.

December 20, 2016

I have to put my cofeemaker to bolder and not to normal because my cofee was not strong enough. Usually, I buy this coffee when it's on sale because at his regular price, it's too expensive.

September 21, 2016

As a mom of 3 coffee is a must in my house. I have tried no name brands and really expensive ones but Maxwell house has always been my go to brands. It's the only kind I can put a pot on of and reheat without the taste of being reheated.

May 28, 2016

I love their coffee and i drink a lot of it' too much actually. I go for the strong brew but have had the original also. yesterday i bought two because they were on sale at Walmart for $5.99 Now, that is a deal.