Maxwell House French Vanilla Coffee

Maxwell House French Vanilla Coffee Reviews

Ranked #375 out of 481 in Coffee

February 13, 2016

price is good better with a coupon! almost as good as Tim's the amount on the packaging to add with water was correct tastes great. have tried other brands but definitely prefer this one. smells awesome first thing in the morning makes me wanna get up and going

July 08, 2015

I love putting flavor to my coffee, whenever I got to McDonalds or IHop I ask for a Vanilla Iced Coffee and so this is why I choice to buy this product. I bought Maxwell House International French Vanilla cafe to use as a creamer in my coffee and it wasn't too great. When I bought it I was so excited, it was a powder that all I had to do was make the coffee and put the flavouring inside.

Well I was a bit disappointed, I had to add soo many tablespoons to my coffee to actually get to taste the flavor which took a lot of time and even then it was still hard to taste. I don't really recommend this product even though the price was fantastic.

August 13, 2014

I have been a lover of French Vanilla Coffee for years and use Keurig machine but just discovered this a few weeks ago.
I usually use International Delights French Vanilla coffee cream in my regular coffee but this coffee has so much flavor on it's own it isn't needed. It comes in a 311g can and I can't wait to go buy more when this can is done. LOVE IT !!

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge