Maxwell House French Vanilla Coffee

Maxwell House French Vanilla Coffee Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 558 in Coffee

March 13, 2017

I was very excited to find Maxwell house French vanilla in K-cups. I try to limit my coffee to one cup per day so K-cups work great for me. the pricing of Maxwell house is amazing, not to mention its a very light smooth coffee. it has become my go to coffee for sure!

February 04, 2017

I think this was the first time I bought Maxwell House coffee. I really enjoyed the flavour. The coffee itself was really pleasant. The vanilla flavour is small, however, the aroma was strong. Every time I drank it at work, co-workers would walk by and comment about the wonderful scent and want to know what it was.

February 13, 2016

price is good better with a coupon! almost as good as Tim's the amount on the packaging to add with water was correct tastes great. have tried other brands but definitely prefer this one. smells awesome first thing in the morning makes me wanna get up and going

July 08, 2015

I love putting flavor to my coffee, whenever I got to McDonalds or IHop I ask for a Vanilla Iced Coffee and so this is why I choice to buy this product. I bought Maxwell House International French Vanilla cafe to use as a creamer in my coffee and it wasn't too great. When I bought it I was so excited, it was a powder that all I had to do was make the coffee and put the flavouring inside.

Well I was a bit disappointed, I had to add soo many tablespoons to my coffee to actually get to taste the flavor which took a lot of time and even then it was still hard to taste. I don't really recommend this product even though the price was fantastic.

August 13, 2014

I have been a lover of French Vanilla Coffee for years and use Keurig machine but just discovered this a few weeks ago.
    I usually use International Delights French Vanilla coffee cream in my regular coffee but this coffee has so much flavor on it's own it isn't needed. It comes in a 311g can and I can't wait to go buy more when this can is done. LOVE IT !!