Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

Formulated to gently and effectively remove washable mascara and eye make-up without oily residue. Fragrance Free. Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.

May 02, 2016

i was looking for a new makeup remover and tried this one. I like that it is oil free but because of that, it was not very effective. It did not remove all of my eye makeup and it made my eyes and the surrounding area sting. It left my eye lids all red as well as all around my eyes. it is not the product for me

April 01, 2016

I used this years ago.. did not like it. It irritated my eyes and left my eyes red and puffy. Any eye makeup remover irritates me.. I have to use lush all natural eye makeup remover. I discovered it last year.

April 01, 2016

First of all, this product does do exactly what it is supposed to do and that is remove eye makeup. I find it takes a bit more elbow grease to get this stuff to remove eye makeup fully. But it is quite irritating to the eye area I found, it made my skin burn. But, if it does not irritate your skin, the price is generally quite decent for this product.

March 18, 2016

Expert Eyes 100% oil-free eye makeup de Maybelline est un must pour moi!
Il n'est pas cher et fonctionne à merveille.
Ce que j'aime par dessus tout c'est qu'il n'est pas huileux. Il laisse donc ma peau toute propre après l'utilisation.

March 16, 2016

I have tried many eye makeup removers and this one is great. It is gentle on the eyes, doesn't sting or burn, and it effectively removes makeup. I would recommend it!

February 11, 2016

Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover works just as well as some of the high end eye makeup removers and the price is so much lower. Maybelline is a product I trust, has been around a long time and prices are very reasonable. My eye makeup comes off easy and gently. Not greasy feeling and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry either.

November 12, 2015

This is a great makeup remover, i highly recomend it and it's great on my sensitive skin!

November 11, 2015

This product is great on the eyes especially as you don't have lumps of oil all over your face. There is no worse feeling than an oily face. With Maybelline oil free makeup remover you just glide over your eyes. There is no harsh rubbing on your eyes and best of all no extra oils. This product is great for that person with oily skin to start with. You are just adding extra oils on you eyes which goes on your face causing more pimples.

November 06, 2015

This make up remover is great. I find a lot of oily removers make me break out but this is a really good product that doesn't do that. It also makes me skin smooth and smell nice. I highly recommend!

0.5/5

October 19, 2015

I dont go for this because I just use good old vaselingl. It works just as good if not better without the added cost