Maybelline ExpertWear Eye Shadow Quad in Emerald Smokes
Good

Maybelline ExpertWear Eye Shadow Quad in Emerald Smokes Reviews

Ranked #900 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

February 18, 2014

I love these palettes! I believe the problem people may run into is if you are not using a clean brush or using your finger the grease can cake on top. I always make sure to clean after use so I have no problem with this at all. This is my go to eyeshadow even though I have many different more expensive brands!

February 04, 2012

I like the colors in this grouping but have found it hard to apply. I haven't tried breaking it up but I do find it easier to use after roughing it up a bit. I wouldn't buy it again. Too hard to use.

1.5/5

November 21, 2011

i had heard so much YouTube hype about these quads. everybody loved both the colors and quality, so i had to try one for myself. i picked up the quad in "Emerald Smokes" and couldn't wait to try it out. i really had my heart set on some great eyeshadows, and got nothing even close. i couldn't get the color to come off on neither my finger nor my brush. even wet, i couldn't get any color at all. i tried a few other tricks, like poking a pin hole in the center of the shadow, but that didn't work either. finally, i resorted to mashing each eyeshadow up into pigments and storing them individually. now i got color pay off, but i was still not so thrilled with the quality. i don't know if i simply got a faulty product, or if they're all this bad. ):

Updated On: October 06, 2013

I still don't really like the overall quality of these eyshadows -- I feel like you can find so much better. But when I have the patience to work with these shadows, the colors are really very gorgeous and come together nicely.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted