Maybelline Express Finish Advanced Wear Nail Colour

Maybelline Express Finish Advanced Wear Nail Colour Reviews

Ranked #1349 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Express Finish Advanced Wear Nail Color is an anti-chip formula that gives tips a fresh, vivid, lasting manicure. The innovative control flow brush applies the perfect dose of polish. Color goes on smoothly and evenly without bubbles. One cost sets in 60 seconds!

December 11, 2015

This nail polish has very light calming colors and it works great

December 10, 2008

colors are awesome and I love the way I don't have to wait forever for it to dry. It also wears well.

August 13, 2008

I love these polishes for days I don't have time to go through my usual nail polish routine. They really do dry very quickly, even on humid days. I just wish they had more colors to choose from.

The most recent color I have purchased - 15/Sheer Crystal Dash is a bit of a disappointment color-wise though. I knew it was going to be sheer, but I was expecting more color from it. In the bottle it's a very pretty pale shade of pink with loads of shimmer. But it goes on clear without any hint of pink to it. Even with multiple coats it doesn't have as much pink to it as I was expecting even from a sheer color. It does have pretty shimmer though, and looks really nice over a french manicure.

February 07, 2007

These nail polishes are fantastic! They are so hard to chip, unless I'm doing a lot of manual labour. It comes in great colours and lasts a super long time. This is one of the best nail polishes that I have ever used.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender