Maybelline Instant Age Rewind The Lifter Reviews

Ranked #338 out of 630 in Foundation

April 06, 2016

I received this as part of a grab bag from Shoppers. Luckily the colour matched my skin tone but I was overall a bit disappointed with the product. It has a nice texture/consistency however it is pretty light coverage. I would say this is closer to the coverage from a tinted moisturizer or a BB cream. I also didn't find it blended very well on my skin and it clung to some of my dry patches. Overall, not a great product..

September 04, 2014

Age rewind it definitely is...people always say I look 10 years younger when I have this foundation in. Love Love Love it!!

August 26, 2014

Fantastic all around foundation. With a primer built in, this foundation went on smooth and stayed that way. Long-lasting and not cakey at all. Plus it looks really cool in the bottle.

August 04, 2014

I use the Creamy Natural tone for this product personally. I love the lifting effect I feel when I apply this in upward to inward motions on my neck to face. I like the way this cream goes on silk soft and not blotchy. I love the tone I choose for colour, it evens my skin tone out and takes some time off my skin. I'm also impressed that this cream stays on my skin for hours with that same flawless even tone to it. That's confident makeup with a natural look.

March 01, 2014

Only foundation that I use now. It does exactly as advertised and wears beautifuly.