McCain Harvest Splendour Potato and Broccoli Medley

McCain Harvest Splendour Potato and Broccoli Medley Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 130 in Frozen Entrees

Creamy potatoes with broccoli and a blend of cheeses. 0 Trans fat.

This product has been discontinued.

March 25, 2014

A great family dish for dinner, my family loved it and I finally got my kids to eat broccoli!!

June 25, 2013

MY husband loves hash browns and I usually only make them for him on special occasions when I have time to dice all those potatoes! Now I can quickly bake him some any morning he'd like them. It's a win for my boys too cuz they love broccoli!

March 11, 2013

I found the product to be a little heavy reliant on salt for flavouring, rather than using other herbs or spices. Price was a bit high for the small amount in the package, too.

May 02, 2012

We had these with dinner the other night, they were not bad but my family was not impressed with them. The spice combination was not one they enjoyed.

April 18, 2012

We tried this because we had a coupon, and we were pleasantly surprised. The vegetables are good quality and reasonable sizes, and it comes with a seasoning package that is quite good as well. Definitely a must have for a quick potato dish.

April 12, 2012

Tried McCain's new Harvest Spledour tonight for supper. This product is easy, ready in 12 minutes, and tastes delicious. Great mix of veggies and patatoes, seasoning package you add while cooking...wow soo yummy. I know some may say while you can just cut up the fresh stuff from the store...but for people on the go, young families...this is so practical and easy...had a 4 year old running around and a 7 month old teething at the same time. Enjoy we did!