Bacon-Wrapped McCain BBQ Wedges Recipe

24 McCain® Savoury Wedges
12 slices bacon, halved
¾ cup (175 mL) barbecue sauce
2 green onions, finely chopped

Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line baking sheet with foil; place lightly greased rack onto baking sheet. Wrap McCain® Savoury Wedges with bacon slices. Arrange in single layer on rack.

Bake for 15 minutes or until bacon is lightly golden. Using ¼ cup (60 mL) of the barbecue sauce, brush potato wedges lightly; return to oven. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until bacon is crispy and barbecue sauce caramelizes. Garnish with green onions; serve with remaining barbecue sauce for dipping.

Tip: This appetizer is just as delicious made with McCain® Spicy Wedges.

Taste

Easy to Make

March 04, 2016

Could not find a more easier and fun recipe for leftover wedges I had from the previous recipes!!!

So simple did not even think about it before.

Gave the wedges the flavour of the meat that absorbed into the wedge.

The bbq seasoning flavour gave it added boost of touch that as well didn't think of before.

Great if also prepared grilled on the bbq in the summer, might try!

Taste

Easy to Make

February 23, 2016

We tried this recipe for a Friday Night snack night and it was so simple and easy to make. In my opinion, anything with bacon is a winner, especially when you add delicious wedges in the mix too. Will make this again!

Taste

Easy to Make

February 10, 2016

I made these for my husbands friends when they came by to watch football. What a hit! They downed these as soon as I brought them out. Some chose to dip there's in ketchup which others just ate them plain. Either way they really enjoyed them.

Taste

Easy to Make

February 07, 2016

Tried these for SuperBowl today and WHOA MAMA are they good! My hubby dipped his in BBQ sauce, me in ketchup. So good - hot, crispy and flavorful. Sooo easy to make...we will be enjoying these again soon!

Taste

Easy to Make

February 06, 2016

This is so easy to make and tastes so delicious. Love easy recipes like this one

Taste

Easy to Make

February 06, 2016

Excellent pour un lunch entre amis, ça fait fureur avec les ados.

Taste

Easy to Make

February 05, 2016

Bacon and anything is amazing but wait till you try this recipe!!!

Taste

Easy to Make

February 04, 2016

Who doesnt love potatoes and bacon. I wish i would of thpught of this earlier. Wow huge hit.

Taste

Easy to Make

February 02, 2016

I surprised my with this and omg! Absolute favorite of my honeys! So quick and easy and you know bacon is the way to anyone's heart LoL! I didn't enjoy it myself but I will make it again for sure for other's! !!

Taste

Easy to Make

February 01, 2016

Super simple to make, and you can never go wrong with bacon and potatoes! My friends really enjoyed this one, and I love how you only need practically 2 ingredients