McDonald's Sausage Mcmuffin

McDonald's Sausage Mcmuffin Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 212 in Fast Food

Taste

February 29, 2016

McDonald's Sausage Mcmuffin is a hearty and filling breakfast choice especially paired with their hash brown. The mcmuffin is a bit on the salty side but still very good. It comes with a sausage and slice of processed cheese in between the mcmuffin bread. I have been known to eat that for brunch and ties me over until an early supper. In terms of nutrition, it has only 0.3g of trans fat...rest of the fat is saturated fat. It is also high on sodium coming in at 831mg. It has 32g of carbs and 14g of protein. Overall I would still have this breakfast once in a while ... usually when I'm on the run and have no time to make something at home.

Taste

December 08, 2014

The McDonald's Sausage Mcmuffin takes my favourite ever meat product, the sausage patty, and puts it between two yummy english muffins and a slice of processed cheddar cheese. The price of these are so cheap that it's hard to buy just one. I find the Sausage Mcmuffin is the perfect thing for me to have at breakfast that keeps me tide over until lunch. Love this little sandwich.