Meet the Fockers (2004) Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 973 in DVD

October 28, 2016

Comment ne pas s'attacher à ses 2 familles a qui ils arrivent les une apres les autres les faits les plus droles. J'ai acheté le dvd car ce film me fait vraiment rire et meme apres l'avoir regardé un bon nombre de fois je sais que je vais avoir envie de le réécouter bientot. Ce film me met un sourire aux levres.

April 14, 2016

I've watched this movie so many times I've lost count. It's super funny and you can watxh it over and over and ita still funy. Great acting. Ans great story line.

April 14, 2016

This was a fantastic movie. Robert De Niro was amazing in it, as well as Barbra Streisand.I have actually lost count of how many times my family and I have seen this one.

April 14, 2016

This movie is halarious. You will laugh so hard you will cry. Very good story line if you watch this one there is a second movie after it meet the fockers 2 which is a for sure watch

April 14, 2016

This was a funny movie to watch. I loved the story. The movie has big name actors like Robert Deniro and Dustin Hoffman, whom are great together. Loved the storyline.

February 17, 2016

This movie was ok. I did expect it to be funnier.
But, I find Ben Stiller movies can be a hit or miss.
Surprising, I tend to prefer his goofier roles over
his more serious roles.

February 09, 2016

Funny as hell. Great cast, great story. Seen it a few times but it is still funny.

December 31, 2015

A very funny movie. Must of been fun to make. The father in law hates the son in law and so many things happen to make you laugh!

October 19, 2015

I don't care, I loved this movie, and the sequel. Just goofy and a good way to spend a lazy Sunday.

October 19, 2015

Meet the Fockers (2004);

I didn't find this movie as funny as all others made it me, maybe my sense of humor haha

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!