Melaleuca Sol-U-Mel

Melaleuca Sol-U-Mel Reviews

Ranked #277 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

July 10, 2016

I have removed permanent marker off painted walls, I have removed markers that bled all over my 100% bamboo fitted cloth diapers, I have removed burger sauce off white shorts all with this product. I personally love the smell of tea tree so that's an extra added bonus. I love hat one bottle can last me months!

June 28, 2016

Vous avez besoin de ce produit ménager dans votre maison!!! C'est le détachant le plus puissant que j'ai essayé et en plus, il est non-nocif pour l'environnement!!

April 23, 2016

This is one of my favourites from the Melaleuca line, it has so many uses and besides being completely safe for pets and kids it smells quite lovely compared to other household cleaners!

Updated On: April 23, 2016

Side note: As I dye my hair some brilliant colours that wash out slowly, and I have pure white bathroom counters, dye will run out of my hair and drip onto the counter or other surfaces at times. Spray a little of this on the spots I notice on my counters and it pulls the dye right out!

November 24, 2015

No harmful chemicals used! Works great! The price is not bad. I like using it because i know it's not harmful for my kids.

July 09, 2015

I love melaleuca. . Contact me for more info on their eco-friendly natural products!

January 26, 2015

Loved this! Dipped a cloth into the undiluted liquid and it quickly and easily removed tree sap from the paint on my mother's car

August 12, 2014

Smells good, has so many different purposes and is a great cleaner. Also it is not harmful to kids or animals it is all natural.

February 24, 2014

Great cleaning product. The only down side is that you have to buy directly from their website or from someone who sells the products, that is if you don't have an account already. Also the product has no harsh chemicals.

June 05, 2013

This is our Go To cleaner/booster! Everything from Sharpie ink removal to room deodorizer, it has so many uses! Worth every penny!

March 29, 2012

Best cleaning product I have ever used. My mom sells it, so I get it at the seller's price. I'm not sure about the regular retail price, but it is 5x concentrated so it makes a lot. It is super effective. It is well worth the price, because it can remove anything. I saw it take sharpie off of a photograph and a wooden table without harming either. The best part is that it is natural - no chemicals. The main ingredient is a special kind of tea tree oil, so it smells good to me (some people don't like it, as it smells quite strong). It is the only thing that gets coffee rings and kool-aid stains off of my white counter. According to their website, it can even remove nail polish! Best cleaner I have ever used.

kristina13 added a new review for