Milani Nail Polish

Milani Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #1362 out of 1454 in Nail Polish

August 05, 2014

Definitely my favorite drugstore brand nail polish line EVER! Such a large variety of colors and finishes, and Milani is a company that keeps up with nail trends.. one thing I appreciate as a nail blogger!

March 01, 2014

I like how thin these polishes are, but I wish there was more color-payoff to them. The range of colors is lovely, and these apply pretty well, but they also don't have the thicker brush, which is more helpful to applying nail polish well.

August 24, 2009

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this colour. When I was in the states last year I picked it up from a drugstore, and I have never received so many compliments on a nail colour. I have 3 sisters and they've all tried to steal this product. It didn't take long before it was down to almost nothing, and I've been trying to perserve it for a while.

I will definitely be picking it up again if I can find it. The Milani website: www.milanicosmetics.com doesn't show this colour. However it shows it available on some of the drugstore websites. The brand is carried at CVS, Walgreens, Target, Winn Dixie, etc., so I have no doubt I can find it again!

It lasts a long time and it's just an interesting colour. I always use it on my toes and it just pops right out. This colour is called 'electric pink' and I am crossing my fingers I can find it again.

It's not available in Canada (as far as I know), but if you're in the US or have a friend who's down there, get them to pick it up for you. It's a great colour, that's exciting and fun. It's TOTALLY worth the $3 and change it comes too!!!!

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows