• Milka L'il Scoops Chocolate Eggs
  • Milka L'il Scoops Chocolate Eggs

Milka L'il Scoops Chocolate Eggs Reviews

Ranked #718 out of 737 in Chocolate

January 06, 2016

These are so good and such a cute idea for Easter. I wish I could find them more easily.

January 06, 2016

I LOVE THESE! We used to have them in Canada but I cannot find them for the last 2 years at Easter time.....why? And where can I get them? The milk chocolate outer is creamy and delcious and the creamy insides.....HEAVEN!

April 10, 2015

I am always in Germany in January/February when they have their special Valentines and Easter treats at the grocery stores. Mika is so inexpensive in Germany, and I always bring back a bagful, including these amazing little eggs. I have since seen other brands coming out with this concept, at Easter, but Milka will always be my favourite.

May 03, 2010

I absolutely love this chocolate! It's in the shape of an egg with vanilla mousse in the centre which you scoop and eat with the spoon provided. The shell is made of creamy milk chocolate that just melts in your mouth. The regular price of around $5-6 is kind of steep, but it always goes on sale after Easter. I paid 1/2 price $2.50, and it comes with 4 eggs. Delicious!