Mirenesse Pebble Sonic
Good

Mirenesse Pebble Sonic Reviews

Ranked #338 out of 922 in Bath & Body

April 28, 2015

Hygienic little device used to rid your face of oils, make up, you name it. I've been using this for almost 3 months now and I have nothing bad to say about it. Very effective cleansing device rather than washing your face with just your hands. My face is more radiant, smooth, and is just a better canvas to put makeup on.

October 27, 2014

It is a sonic cleansing device, but not a brush! I can't remember the name of the US one, but it cost $200, I got my Pebble Sonic with day and night cleansers for $80. Its a company out of Australia, and I have a lot of their products. From skin care to makeup. The first time I used it to clean my face it felt like a massage, I wasn't sure how clean it was so of course I got a cotton pa and a toner and it was clean! But I did notice when I went to put on my face serum it soaked in soo fast and so much better then it had been doing! I mean it was like i put it on and it was gone! Ive been using it ever since and I love it!!!

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food