• Mitchum Roll-On Deodorant
Good

Mitchum Roll-On Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #375 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 31, 2016

I didn't Care for this deodorant, it just didn't seem to work well to give me all day protection, I would have to reapply,not as good as other brands

January 24, 2011

Very good for sensitive skin. I often get very itchy under the armpits which is VERY irritating. This deodorant does the job, no scent, no white on clothing, comes on clear, and doesnt irritate!
It is unisex and is the roll on. When you first get it it comes on a little heavy so i usually put on before i put on bra and teeshirt, by the time i put on my shirt its dry. Takes 20-30 seconds. Works very well!!!

May 29, 2009

I have been using this deodorant for about 2 years now and I will never change. It is the most effective deodorant I have ever used and the best part of it it does not leave any white stuff on your clothes. I put it on in the morning and after the whole day (even after the gym) I still smell fresh and I don't need to re apply. It truly is the best. I usually get the baby powder scent.