Modern Family
Good

Modern Family Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 970 in DVD

November 22, 2016

My husband and I watch this show religiously. It has never failed us!! Every episode is hilarious- filled with chaotic family moments- diverse characters that everyone can relate to in one way or another! The family with 3 children reminds me of my childhood growing up-- 3 different kids under one roof, all growing up together. This show is great- i love it so much!

July 26, 2016

I had heard a lot about Modern Family but until recently I had never seen it. I am so glad I decided to start watching it. It is a great show and has me laughing out loud in every episode. This is a great show that the whole family can laugh at and enjoy.

April 17, 2016

This is such a funny show to watch. I can honestly say, I laugh at each and every epsiode. I can't get enough of this comedy. I love all the cast members. Fantastic acting.

February 09, 2016

Not a bad family sitcom.
Some of the characters are pretty funny.
I can only watch a couple episodes at a time
but it's good clean fun.

January 08, 2016

This television show is just hilarious ! Sofia Vergara , does a great job at making me laugh out loud.

January 08, 2016

The first couple seasons were funny but now it's just....past it's due time.

January 08, 2016

I only just stayed watching this show and I am so glad I discovered it. It is so hilarious and every episode makes me laugh. I love the sense of humour it has and all the actors plat their part so well!

September 25, 2015

This show is so funny.. every episode is sure to make you laugh!

April 15, 2015

Modern Family is a well written, character driven family show that is an absolute joy to watch. Every single episode is funny, with real dialogue you would expect to hear between people (but not to the point of being like Parenthood, where is just gets annoying with everyone talking over the other). The gay couple is a bit stereotypical, but I suppose they had to make them that way to get on mainstream television. I really enjoy watching this show and I look forward to the next episode. I hope this series runs for a long time. There's really only one episode I didn't like and that was one of the recent episodes where it was a clear advertisement for Apple.

April 13, 2015

I love this show! It is brilliant, the acting is perfect! I really like Lily and Claire they are both so funny on the show. The humor is sarcastic and witty, incredible. I will continue to watch this show because all of the episodes I have seen I have laughed so hard.