Mr Men & Little Miss books

Mr Men & Little Miss books Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 960 in Books

November 07, 2016

Ahhhhhh ces livres là! J'en lisais chaque jour quand j'étais au primaire.Je les adorais tous ,comme tout le monde je crois! Très bon petit livre drôle et mignon pour les enfants.

September 14, 2016

I LOVE THESE BOOKS. I'm have a few from this collection, and I kept them in a safe place. They were the best childhood books that I had. I wish to get the rest of them.

March 24, 2016

I loved these books as a small child, they are some of the first books that I ever read on my own and we had a lot of them in our primary school library. They are really cute and kept my attention as a child. I did not even know they were still around.

February 12, 2016

These are awesome little books. I always loved going to the library and reading the entire series. They did come out with new books, like for selfies, and more tech based books. I haven't read those, but they looked... about the same.

January 21, 2016

As a child I received these books in my stocking every Christmas. They are so cute, quick to read and children love them!

June 04, 2015

Cute Lil books, when I was a kid I owned them all and as I got older I passed them down to my younger sister, classic books

June 03, 2015

Great learning for young kids, silly illustrations my son loves the characters.

June 03, 2015

I don't purchase these books, but we get them from our library all of the time. As great as these books are for kids, it's even good entertainment for adults in the right settings. Little ms, naughty in particular is hilarious if read with the right inantation in your voice and a little wobbly pop. Haha.

April 29, 2015

I love these types of books. Our kids had them growing up and loved them. They have cute stories on them and are a learning resource.

April 27, 2015

I've purchased many of these sweet books for my kids. I enjoyed reading it with them. Interesting stories that capture a child's attention. Colourful characters in every story. My kids enjoyed collecting these series and going to the bookstore to choose their next book.