Mrs. Dash Seasoning Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 2312 in Grocery

An all purpose, versatile blend of 14 wonderful herbs and spices. Use this spice for additional flavour in all your meals! Spices include: onion, black pepper, parsley, basil, orange peel and tomato. Mrs Dash Seasoning is great for chicken, burgers, omelettes, soups, pork and potatotes.

September 19, 2016

J'adore! Depuis que j'ai coupé sur le sel, j'utilise que ces épices! Ils sont très goûteux ! Nous les utilisons à tout les jours et avons achetés toutesi. Les saveurs!

September 19, 2016

I absolutely love Mrs. Dash! I use it all the time to season just about everything meat, poultry, fish and vegitables. I especially like that they don't contain salt pre-made seasonings usually have so much salt it ruins the food.

May 14, 2016

I use this a lot. on chicken,steak,pork and meat balls. my teenage daughter likes it on her veggies. it's a great seasoning .I used it since high school. there is also lots of flavors to choose from something for everyone!

March 10, 2016

I love Mrs Dash Seasonings! I am not a big salt fanatic. I occasionally add a bit of sea salt just before serving but that is all and many of the people I cook for have issues with high blood pressure etc. and need a low sodium diet. As a result I have usually had to make my own salt-free seasoning blends, until I discovered Mrs. Dash! I love the Garlic & Herb blend and the Lemon Pepper. I can't wait to try more kinds. Mrs. Dash will be a staple in my kitchen from now on.

March 09, 2016

Delish. Its nice to know they have a few different kinds that have no salt! Hubby has high B.P. and needed to find something different than salt.
I use it in almost everything!

1.5/5

March 04, 2016

I tried it, did'nt like it, won't buy it again. There are so many better things out there. Again, I feel that sometimes the brand name absolutely means nothing.

March 04, 2016

I love Mrs Dash seasoning ,its very flavorful and much more healthy than other seasonings. I try to stay away from using salt in any of my cooking so this is perfect for adding flavor to any meal .The price is good too .

February 22, 2016

I love Mrs. Dash Seasonings with so many to choose from the choices are endless. My Favorite is using them as a topping added flavor on my salads and rice dishes .

January 30, 2016

As an alternative to salt, this is not it - despite its claims that it is a good equivalent to salt. There needs to be a lot of it in order to add flavour to the item, especially if the item is mild tasting to begin with - like chicken. There is not enough unami ingredients in it to create that wow effect. It may even alter the flavour if enough of the seasoning is in it, which may be problematic if that was not the intention. As is, it creates a complex lemony taste that can work for certain dishes. It is fine as another seasoning mix. It just is not the salt substitute that it strives to be.

January 26, 2016

I love this seasoning - and yes, I have used it in and on almost anything that I cook with herbs. It's great in crockpot recipes, as the "bits" absorb liquid and are actually a bit crunchy. I'm never without it at my house.