Mrs. Dash Taco Seasoning Mix Reviews

Ranked #371 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

February 09, 2015

I love making soft tacos and I use this when I do. We both have to watch our salt intake and this is perfect. Add guacamole, salsa, onions, lettuce and tomatoes. It's delicious.

September 25, 2014

Just as good as the other taco seasonings and no salt!!!! Really liked this and we did it with chicken. Can't wait to try it with ground beef. We made the tacos in soft shells and they were delicious!

June 17, 2014

I normally make my own taco/fajita mix but I received a sample of Mrs. Dash Taco Seasoning. I do like my own better but for a mix this is definitely better than all the others. Much better than the ones that come in the taco kits!

May 27, 2014

I received this as a sample in the mail. I will be purchasing as my regular taco seasoning. Like that there is no salt.

May 19, 2014

I normally buy Old El Paso seasoning when i make tacos for my family. Last week I decided to try Mrs Dash taco seasoning and the children all advised it was great also. I would recommend this to anyone who also like old el paso.

May 01, 2014

I received a sample of Mrs Dash Taco Seasoning Mix and decided to make a Taco pie. This seasoning mix made the quickest Taco pie I have ever eaten, and so easy, no measuring each individual spice. No finding I didn't have a specific spice and having to run to the store. I have used Mrs Dash products for years, and find they are getting better and better. At first I thought it was a waste of money to buy the seasoning packets; but then when I tasted the finished product it was well worth the extra expense. Mrs Dash once again you have come through with a wonderful idea, saving me time and in the long run money. You keep me and my family healthy Mrs Dash. Thank you.