Good

Murad Skin Smoothing Polish Reviews

1 review
Ranked #153 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

February 25, 2016

This is one of the very few scrubs in my life that I have bought twice in a row. My main issues with my skin are my pores and the dullness that will settle in. This scrub is meant to polish, relieve congestion, and remove imperfections. This is the only scrub I have ever used that I saw an immediate improvement in the blackheads on my nose. If I stop using it I notice an immediate decline in the state of my blackheads.
CONS: honestly none
PROS: smells great, love the pink colour, I like that you can adjust the amount of exfoliation by changing the amount of scrub/water on your face (makes it great to use in different situations), doesn't strip moisture, doesn't clog pores, brightens, tightens pores
I think that this scrub does exactly what it says, it is a high end brand but the price of the product is definitely more reasonable that alot of others because you really don't need a lot of it. If you have the same issues as me, are addicted to exfoliating like me, and have the cash for this I would very much consider getting it.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!