Nabob 100% Colombian Coffee Keurig Capsules Reviews

Ranked #277 out of 565 in Coffee

March 06, 2017

Malgré son coût moins élevé que plusieurs autres marques je dois malheureusement dire que je n'aime pas le goût du café Nabob.
    Après en avoir reçu un échantillon je l'ai essayé et ouf... je trouve qu'il goûté l'eau et le café qui n'est pas frais. Je suis désolée mais même avec du lait ou en ajoutant du sucre ce n'est vraiment pas mon préféré.

February 24, 2017

I admit it.......I am a total coffee snob. I drink my coffee black. No cream, no sugar. Received a free sample of Nabob Keurig pods to try and I am sorry to say, this may be the worst coffee I have ever tasted! Would it be better with cream and sugar? Who knows. But black it is just bitter, with an odd aftertaste. C'mon Nabob.....you can do better than this!

January 08, 2017

Nabob is one of my favorite and I drink a lot of coffee I know what taste good. Can't wait to go shopping. The best of all I can recycle the empty cups.

January 05, 2017

I take my coffee black so it has to have a lot of flavour. I love my Keurig and these coffee pods are delicious. Deep, dark, rich and bold flavour. Absolutely top of my list.

January 05, 2017

This was an enjoyable cup of coffee to start off my day. I had never tried Nabob coffee before receiving a trial k-cup and have now purchased a package. The subtle flavour and pleasant aroma certainly gave a kick strat to my day.

February 08, 2016

Keurig machine got clogged from the filter. Did not taste great. I don't find them all that compatible with my keurig machine will stick to original k cups from now on.

June 10, 2015

The taste is grate, but we can't choose darker... i prefere buy a real bag and do by my own.

June 01, 2015

Great coffee and brand with great philosophy. Taste that is very satisfying and is not acidy. Respect the bean it is!

June 01, 2015

I use this coffee on a daily basis, its so smooth & tasty. My husband and I love it, its the only Colombian coffee we buy.