Nair Cire Divine Moroccan Argan Oil Wax Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Experience the ultra moisturizing & rejuvenating skincare benefits of ancient beauty secrets - argan oil! Dermatologist-tested and paraben-free. With Nair's Pro-Sensitive Complex, the wax sticks to the hair instead of your skin. Intended to work on hairs as short as 2 mm with lasting results up to 4 weeks.

Visit www.naircare.com for more info.

September 17, 2016

Fugheddaboutit . Nair Cire Divine Moroccan Argan Oil Wax dosnt work well St all it won't even remove the smallest hairs you have to keep hearing it up I don't like it at all and will never use it again.

April 30, 2016

I had bought this product twice thinking that the second time would be a breeze. The wax does take off the hair but you have to keep heating the wax to get the full hair removal affect, otherwise you are just pulling skin.OUCH! I had more wax sticking to my hands and all over places l didn't want waxed. All I can say, it's a mess.

March 16, 2016

Ive tried this product numerous times in hopes that it would work out for me but unfortunetly that is not the case. I have a hard time getting any hair off with this and if I do get anything off it is the smallest amount of hair. I find that this gets messy rather quick too, the formula is nice and the smell is great but it just doesnt get the job done at all.

February 10, 2016

Worth a try if you can get a sample size or trial size from somewhere. But not the best product out there. I think if you use it over time it may be better

February 10, 2016

Didn't work so well for me. Product did warm up as in directions, applied as directed as well. Myabe I'm just not meant to wax my own legs Lol If you're a pro at waxing, go for it!

October 08, 2015

As far as at home waxing kits goes, this is a great buy. If you can stand to wax your own body I would recommend using this product to do so. Of all the at home waxing kits I've tried this would be at the top of my list.

Updated On: October 08, 2015

As far as at home waxing kits goes, this is a great buy. If you can stand to wax your own body I would recommend using this product to do so. Of all the at home waxing kits I've tried this would be near the top of my list.

August 16, 2015

I found it hard to use at first but once i got going it got easier! sometimes it didnt take the hair off and other times it worked really well.

August 07, 2015

love this product - beats going to a salon and it leaves your skin soo smooth

August 02, 2015

I generally use this brand when I go to wax my legs at home. It does the trick and my legs do stay hair free for about a month. The only downside is that it can be expensive at times and is very time consuming.

July 15, 2015

This did not work for me... Extremely messy and not very effective! I find that it stops melting properly after a few times in the microwave, and then it becomes pretty much useless. From now on Im sticking to wax strips only. This was quite expensive and I felt like there was hardly any in it :(

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation