• Naked basics pallet
  • Naked basics pallet

Naked basics pallet Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

December 03, 2016

I bought this palette because I love matte shadows, and I've been eyeing this line of shadows for a while. I've borrowed my best friends Naked 2 palette and I loved it, but since I preferred the matte shadows, I thought basics would be a perfect buy. However, once I came home with this palette I realized I had a quad shadow palette from Avon that had the exact same shades with nearly the same quality. While this palette gives me more shadows and the added luxurious softness and blending quality, I'm pretty regretful of the purchase. I would say, skip basics, splurge on the full palette with the iconic shimmer shades.

September 24, 2016

This little pallet is perfect on the go, it has all matte shades except for a glittery white. You can do a few different looks with this pallet but it's ultimately good for everyday quick and easy eyeshadow. I think the shades are versatile and can be used with other eye shadows as a starting base. Just make sure you have eyelid primer on because some shades do not stick very well!