Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 204 in Supplements

February 15, 2017

These are pretty great tasting vitamins. I've tried a few that are almost inedible, but these ones are tasty and they seem to work. I've noticed an improvement in my skin since I started using them and my hair feels a little less coarse. I heard about these through Willam Belli's book, "Where There's a Willam There's a Way" and as I trust Willam's opinion I decided to give them a try. Its always hard to rate vitamins, since their effects are so subtle, but in this case I've noticed positive changes, and that's amazing.

February 05, 2017

I have been taking these supplements since September, I feel that they have made a difference for my hair and nails for sure!
    My nails are a lot stronger, they used to be brittle and break all the time.
    My hair is thicker, and I had a spot where it was thinning in front, I don't see it anymore.....
    I still have my grays..Lol.
    But they are value for money also. At Jean Coutu they do go on sale too, so it's even better.
    And they are gummies, so even better tasting not like having to swallow tablets.

January 27, 2017

Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies has really helped with my brittle hair/nails.

Since I started taking them about a year ago, I have noticed a difference in my nails. They are not as brittle anymore and grow out a lot longer now. With my hair, I didn't see a dramatic difference but I did notice less hair falling out in the shower so that is a plus!

These are not magic gummies that will grow your hair like Rapunzel but can definitely help up your biotin intake which will help with the appearance of your nails and hair!

Would recommend to anyone! You can never have nails or hair that is too strong/ too healthy AND they taste soo good!

October 07, 2016

I started purchasing these after I dyed my hair to blonde. My hair is now damaged and brittle. I'm
    On my Second bottle now and I wasn't counting on hiding the results until about 3 months. This product has an affordable rice and I love how it comes in gummies so I don't need to swallow more pills than needed. I haven't noticed a lot of change in my hair yet, but I'm optimistic. Originally went out to buy these from
    Reading reviews previously.

July 05, 2016

The first thing that caught my attention to the product was the price! It was just under $10 at Walmart so I knew I had to buy it and give it a go. My hair has always been a slow grower, and with these gummies I have seem significant improvement it just looks healthier and feels stronger.

July 01, 2016

I love hair gummies they actually work I've being trying to grow
    My hair out and I can feel the difference in my hair and nails and they are kinda of expensive but it worth it.

June 20, 2016

After using heavy duty medication now for 2 years my nails and hair suffered. I decided to give these gummies a try. They taste as good as candy, I have been using them for about 2 months, I can't see too much difference yet in my hair but I can say my nails aren't splitting and are more flexible. I will continue to take them In hopes of more improvements.

May 03, 2016

I have started using the Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails gummies for a couple of months now and I cannot go without them. They taste delicous to begin with, and I find them very affective in making my hair and nails grow stronger and faster. I simply do not go without them. I tried the pill version of it and for me it did not work as well. I'm not sure if my body just absorbs the gummies better, but I now use them all the time. Great vitamins and amazing taste.

February 11, 2016

I thought I give Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails Gummies mostly in hopes to improve my nails (they're horrific) The gummies taste yummy and I there is a definite improvement in my nails....not so sure about my skin and hair though but because of the price and ease of use I give this product a thumbs up!

January 28, 2016

It's alright. I would recommend it on the taste in the gummies; they are delicious.
    Did it improve my hair, skin and nails? Eh.
    My nails became stronger but that was it.

OXI CLEAN CHALLENGE

Shoppingsorceress added a new review for
    Dollarama Candles