Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies

Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 176 in Supplements

October 07, 2016

I started purchasing these after I dyed my hair to blonde. My hair is now damaged and brittle. I'm
On my Second bottle now and I wasn't counting on hiding the results until about 3 months. This product has an affordable rice and I love how it comes in gummies so I don't need to swallow more pills than needed. I haven't noticed a lot of change in my hair yet, but I'm optimistic. Originally went out to buy these from
Reading reviews previously.

July 05, 2016

The first thing that caught my attention to the product was the price! It was just under $10 at Walmart so I knew I had to buy it and give it a go. My hair has always been a slow grower, and with these gummies I have seem significant improvement it just looks healthier and feels stronger.

July 01, 2016

I love hair gummies they actually work I've being trying to grow
My hair out and I can feel the difference in my hair and nails and they are kinda of expensive but it worth it.

June 20, 2016

After using heavy duty medication now for 2 years my nails and hair suffered. I decided to give these gummies a try. They taste as good as candy, I have been using them for about 2 months, I can't see too much difference yet in my hair but I can say my nails aren't splitting and are more flexible. I will continue to take them In hopes of more improvements.

May 03, 2016

I have started using the Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails gummies for a couple of months now and I cannot go without them. They taste delicous to begin with, and I find them very affective in making my hair and nails grow stronger and faster. I simply do not go without them. I tried the pill version of it and for me it did not work as well. I'm not sure if my body just absorbs the gummies better, but I now use them all the time. Great vitamins and amazing taste.

February 11, 2016

I thought I give Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails Gummies mostly in hopes to improve my nails (they're horrific) The gummies taste yummy and I there is a definite improvement in my nails....not so sure about my skin and hair though but because of the price and ease of use I give this product a thumbs up!

January 28, 2016

It's alright. I would recommend it on the taste in the gummies; they are delicious.
Did it improve my hair, skin and nails? Eh.
My nails became stronger but that was it.

July 30, 2015

All I can say is every chick should have this product in her beauty arsenal. My nail's are beautiful, long, strong and REAL. My hair has grown 2 inches in 3 months and I am noticing my skin looking better and I have been using this for 3 months.

June 16, 2015

I've finished up a bottle of this and am now on my second bottle. I haven't really seen any results however .. maybe my nails have been growing a little faster than normal but my skin and hair haven't really changed much. It's $11 in Toronto and I don't think I'll be repurchasing. It may be working and showing effects for some people but I haven't seen anything.

May 13, 2015

I have been using Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins for about 3 months now, and I have noticed a drastic improvement in my nails especially. I have always had very weak nails that broke and split very easily. I also bit them on a constant basis, so between the biting and the breaking, my nails were always very short. Since taking these vitamins, my nails have become significantly stronger and have stopped breaking and splitting, and because of this, I have quit my nasty nail biting habit! I finally have long, nice nails for the first time in my life!!
I haven't seen as much of a change in my hair and skin; my hair seems to be growing slightly faster than usual, but not a big change. I will for sure keep taking the vitamins even solely for what they have done for my nails.

They seem to be about average price for vitamins, and I have been able to get coupons for them a few times.

The gummies taste good and make it seem like less of a chore to take. It's just like eating candy!