NeoStrata Crystals- Resurfacing Duo Kit
Good

NeoStrata Crystals- Resurfacing Duo Kit Reviews

Ranked #315 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

March 29, 2016

I was turned on to this duo by my youngest sister who really enjoyed the feeling of her skin after use. I then had asked for a sample from my local drugstore as I was uncertain I wanted to spend the money before committing to the purchase. I was given the activator and the crystals so I was able to get the full effect. The crystals certainly felt like I was getting a nice resurfacing of my skin. The crystals are a fine texture that do not disintegrate as soon as you start the application to he skin. The activator is next applied afterwards and a heat sensation adds a relaxing feel the process. When I rinsed the product off my face I could see a refreshed and natural rouge glow to my skin. I've since purchased this kit as a treat for myself and try and sneak it in once a month.

April 01, 2015

This kit by NeoStrata is my secret weapon on my war against dull, flaky skin. Not only do you get to scrub off the effects the past few winter months have put on your skin, but with repeated use your skin will look and feel years younger. Neostrata - Skin Resurfacing Duo is similar to a home microdermabrasion scrub. This 3 step process should be the only part of your morning routine. why? Because it is AMAZING!! I have tried several different exfoliants over the years, and I have tried the ones that claim to be the best of the best. However not one single product I have had the priviledge of trying can even compare to the NeoStrata Resurfacing Duo.
So here's how it works: Step 1 is the crystals - you scoop up a little bit of this and rub it all over you face for 1 minute. The crystals become warm and you can feels these little crystals actually taking off the grime and makeup that other cleansers cant. The best part, it smells just like delicious oranges! Step 2 is the activator, you take a little bit of this and rub it all over your crystally face. It then begins to foam up, giving your face an amazing cleasing and exfoiliant treatment at the same time. Once you have rubbed it all over your face for 2 minutes you just wash the entire thing off.
What I got after using this product after only one use is clean radiant skin,that is oh so soft to the touch, and after repeated use, you look years younger. I was amazed the first time I used this and believe me, at $73 it's not cheap so my expectations were sky high. It has lived up to every one of those expectations and then some.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products