Nespresso Reviews

Ranked #319 out of 481 in Coffee

March 19, 2016

Nespresso makes espresso at home a quick, easy and clean process. I no longer deal with coffee grounds everywhere. Arpeggio is my favorite espresso capsule. The only problem is the capsules are expensive and you can't buy them just anywhere. If cost is not a concern for you though I highly recommend it

February 15, 2016

I bought of the Nepresso machine (Citi) when it was on sale at HBC, and I love it. Nice sleek design, mine is red, and great tasting coffee.

Price wise, the pods and the machine are a bit expensive. I only have one on the weekend, and sometimes in the afternoon, so I don' spend too much, but they can add up if you use it daily.

Taste wise, it tasted gourmet, like nothing I have ever tasted out of a machine at home. If you like a nice cup of espresso at home, I would recommend this. If you are more of a Tim Horton's drink or brewed coffee drinker, then this might not be the machine for you.

June 12, 2015

Price: Yes expensive, but if you are someone that buys the coffee everyday, then it is defiantly worth it !! I could never go back to instant coffee again !!

April 16, 2014

Although the pods can add up, it is still cheaper than buying a coffee everyday. The quality of the coffee makes for a perfect, consistent cup each time. There is a pod for those that like light, mellow roasts to full bodied dark roasts. They even have a decaf line for those that love the taste, not the affects of the caffeine. Love, love, love my nespresso machine!

April 08, 2014

This is my favourite COFFEE MACHINE!! Brews the best coffee...I add milk to make it a latte, but you don't necessarily need to if you like black coffee. Their coffee line ranges from light to dark intensity. My favourite are the Defaf Intenso, as well as Apreggio. They are about 6.80 Canadian dollars per 10 capsules. It's more like a shot of coffee. It haves more flavour than the Keurig. But I would say Keurig would be second next to Nespresso because the Keurig can brew teas as well as hot chocolates. The Nespresso is super easy to use, you can choose a short or a long shot. You just fill water in the back. Recyclable capsules, quick fast and easy to clean. Would recommend if you love good coffee.