Neutrogena Age Shield Face Moisturizing Repair SPF 55
Good

Neutrogena Age Shield Face Moisturizing Repair SPF 55 Reviews

Ranked #379 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

INDICATIONS: Neutrogena Age Shield Sunblock protect your skin with the first line of defense against the signs of aging. Neutrogena age shield sunblock with helioplex has the most effective UVA blocking technology available.

January 27, 2016

I love this product! It combines anti-aging and has helioplex for maximum full spectrum sun protection.

August 13, 2014

I have used this product for 2 weeks and I notified that my ages spots are less apparent

August 14, 2012

I received a sample of this and I am so happy with it. It goes on smooth and works wonders.

August 14, 2012

I received Neutrogena Age Shield Face Moisturizing Repair SPF 55 as a sample from Neutrogena's 60th birthday giveaway.This silky lightweight lotion also moisturizes to strengthen skin and reduce the visible signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles and uneven tone. It protects and cares for your skin every time you wear it, absorbing quickly for a fresh, non-greasy feel.Neutrogena Age Shield Face Moisturizing Repair SPF 55 is Oil-free and PABA-free,offers UVA/UVB protection,Waterproof, sweat proof,won't clog pores and is gentle enough for sensitive skin. I am so glad I was able to try this product, I love it and it has a lot of great benefits. I will purchase this product in the future.

August 14, 2012

This is the only sunscreen that I have been able to use without it breaking me out. It has a pretty faint typical sunscreen smell, and does provide some hydration. In addition to that, it actually doesn't make me any more oily than usual, unlike some other brands that claim to be oil-free but have me looking like an oily disco ball within an hour (if not as soon as I put them on!). I don't know how anti-aging it is, but it definitely prevents further sun damage- I haven't burned once while wearing it.