Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Pink Grapefruit Reviews

Ranked #420 out of 552 in Body Wash

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Pink Grapefruit is a refreshing, clean-rinsing body wash that treats and helps prevent body breakouts with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit. This unique formula features the maximum strength dermatologist recommended acne medicine Salicylic Acid boosted by oil-blasting MicroClear technology. It's specially developed to treat body breakouts such as those on your back, shoulders and chest without over-drying.

July 04, 2016

Love it! I use it for my keratosis pilaris on arms and legs and after just one use I could already tell a difference! It wasn't gone, but I could see it softening up. I haven't used it long enough to actually see it gone away, but we're getting there! Smells great too. for me a body lotion is absolutely necessary after using the body wash.

May 03, 2015

This body wash I find is not as effective as the regular body wash (and scrub). I had used the regular body wash and scrub over the course of a year and my keratosis pilaris actually disappeared with continued regular use. The pink grapefruit version is okay but every now and then an ugly bump or three rears its unsightly head.

I would love to use the regular body wash and scrub again but can't find it anywhere.

March 30, 2015

I have trouble with acne. backne, blackheads, ingrown hairs, etc.... so while standing in that isle with the barrage of different options to choose from. the memory of that classic orange face wash with the thin black pump being in the shower while growing up is what caught my eye, so I turned to the good old trusted Neutrogena, for my answers, and they had the body clear body wash (regular) it worked great! but I was so happy when they came out with the pink grapefruit, it smells good, not strong and overpowering, but good, and does the job just as well. gets my skin clear, and keeps it clear! I love this product and I hope it stays forever just like the face bar and oil free face wash.

November 15, 2014

Seems like the common theme is it works for any sort of body acne (I personally get breakouts on my back, shoulders and chest, exacerbated by the use of Prednisone), the only drawback being the price. It smells lovely and refreshing, and it really does noticeably help, which I thought nothing ever would. The microbeads in this actually breakdown as you use it, which is awesome. I've used other products where the beads never breakdown and I end up with a tub full of little beads after.

November 14, 2014

As a body wash, this product is a little too pricey for me. But I only use this on my back and then a regular body wash for the rest of my body. My back gets quite oily and causes me to get back acne, but this body wash has helped reduce it a lot. It also smells really nice, which is a plus!

June 15, 2014

I was very pleased this this product and the smell is great too :)

August 15, 2013

I have bacne! Have all my life...this product is great at keeping it under control so I don't feel like I have to stay completely covered up all the time!

February 20, 2013

I ADORE this product! I have it in my shower at all times! I use it a few times a week, and then use a regular body soap on the other days. I've tried not using this soap before, and I find that my shoulders and back will break out terribly and then clear right up as soon as I start using it again. It smells fantastic and also has exfoliating beads in it. Not crazy on the price, but love love love this product!

January 23, 2013

I love this product! It smells great and makes your skin feel fantastic!!

January 23, 2013

The Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash is very effective in keeping the skin on your body free of acne. The grapefruit scent is both sweet and invigorating, making it ideal for the mornings when you need a little boost of energy. I like to lather it up and let it sit on my skin for about 5 minutes before rinsing off so that the salisylic acid can have more of an effect. It also mildly exfoliates since it contains gel-like beads which then disintigrate as you wash. This is by far my go-to body wash for preventing body acne. Great product!!