Neutrogena Intensive Moisture Wrap Body Treatment
Good

Neutrogena Intensive Moisture Wrap Body Treatment Reviews

Ranked #818 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 26, 2016

This is a fantastic product. I've been using this and their former version of it, the emulsion, for the past several years. I have severe eczema on my hands and extremely dry skin otherwise. My skin is so sensitive to any kind of scent, I can't even use most soaps or detergents without triggering a breakout on my hands. Most lotions are the same. I'd been to dermatologists since I was four, but occasionally, my skin would get so bad nothing at all would help. When your hands are so dry and raw that just flexing them to type makes them crack and bleed, putting on standard lotion feels like pouring straight alcohol on a cut. You name it, I've tried it, from vitamins to every other company's guaranteed-to-work lotions for sensitive, dry skin, to natural stuff-- none of it works.

January 26, 2016

Wonderful stuff! Super moisturizing and absorbs quickly. Heals dry and flaking skin. Non irritating. My favorite body lotion.

December 21, 2012

After having a bad reaction to a body wash, I was left with patches of really dry and flaky skin on body. My everyday normal lotion wasn't doing anything so I decided to pick this up on a whim and I was surprised at how hydrating it was! It is a thicker cream, quite heavy but it really soaks into your skin and makes it so soft. The dry patches cleared up really quickly, I think they were gone within the first three times I used this. I don't use it everyday because I find it a bit too heavy for that and my chest and back tend to break out when I over moisturize but for the winter season and especially dry times, this is a must.