Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is fragrance free for all genders. Rich in glycerin, the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is concentrated and available in Original and fragrance-free. Visit neutrogena.com for more information.

April 07, 2016

This cream is super rich and is perfect for your purse when you are going to be out in the cold weather for an extended period of time. It's even great under your gloves! it keeps moisture in your skin and seals it in
* I did receive this product gratis for review

February 26, 2016

J'aime utiliser cette crème l'hiver quand la température est vraiment basse. Comme elle est épaisse et pénètre bien, j'ai l'impression que mes mains sont bien protégées. De plus, cette crème rend les mains vraiment douce, empêche les craquements de peau l'hiver et est vraiment de prix abordable. On nous donne souvent des coupons ou bien il y a les 2 pour 1.

February 14, 2016

The Neutrogena Norwegian Formula for Dry chapped Hands is an amazing product. My skin on my hands tend to get very dry and my fingers will split open. Talk about ouch! I saw this item in the store and thought what the heck, worse thing happens is that it doesn't work. To my surprise it DOES work and really well!
It is a heavier cream and it does take a while for it to absorb. I have trouble with using it during the day. It is difficult to use your hands for about 15-30 mins. I prefer using it at bedtime and letting it do it's job at night. I wake up with the softest hands and am ready for the day. No achy, sore, dry hands for me! You can buy the cream either scented or unscented. It is not sold everywhere. I generally find it at Shopper's Drug Mart. If you have sore dry hands you should give this a whirl. Hope it helps. Nothing worse then having dry hands.

January 28, 2016

One of my favourite hand lotions my hands was chapped and bleeding because my skin turns dry in winter time , and because of the dishes soap , and after using this lotion everything turned good my hands now are moisturized and silky , I use it twice a day and I had the best results

January 22, 2016

This was a very heavy duty cream that was best used during the winter or for situations when the hands needed to be washed constantly. It can be very greasy otherwise. Mild, neutral smell that worked for any gender.

It was more expensive than many of the hand creams in the store, especially since the tube was quite small, but a small amount of it was enough to moisturize the hands.

January 17, 2016

My hands get so dry and chapped that they bleed. I have tried many different lotions, which only irritate them more. No matter how bad and bloody my hands are - if I use Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream only one time before bed two or three nights in a row, my hands will be healed and as soft as a baby's skin. I am not joking. This is like a miracle product. I can't believe it has any bad reviews because it is SO amazing.

January 07, 2016

Great price. A little goes a long way. Super moisturizing on my dry, cracked, winter skin.

January 05, 2016

I have tried a lot of products for dry skin bit this one helps the most. It is a bit expensive but if you want great results it is worth the price.

December 20, 2015

I love this hand cream. It's really thick and nourishing. It can be greasy when you first put it on but it absorbs into the skin within 30 seconds. I keep a bottle of this cream at my desk at work and it really keeps my hands smooth particularly in winter.

September 09, 2015

This ultra nourishing cream can't be beat at it's price point. A little goes a long way - I have very dry hands and apply VERY frequently - and a tube of this lasts me longer than larger bottles of cream. I keep one in my purse and one at the kitchen sink.