Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60

Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 333 in Sun Protection

Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 60+ is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun's damaging rays to provide instant protection. Purescreen™ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. visit neutrogena.com for more information.

April 23, 2015

Have trouble with sunscreen in the past this applied nicely, had no reaction and left my skin feeling soft. Not one burn in my whole vacation.

February 28, 2015

My skin is usually dry and sensible and this product resolve all my skin proble.I don't need alot and it stay all day long.Thank you to Neutrogena!

December 03, 2014

This is a great sunscreen..I love it..!!..I put it on after my daily moisturizer and i don't have to reapply threw out the day..Love it..

August 10, 2014

I love this sunscreen, its not very sticky and stays on all day. I would totally recommend this. :)

August 04, 2014

I love the neutrogena sunscreen it works very well and don't look greasy and cause breakouts, like some sunscreens do.

June 21, 2013

This product works great. It feels very light on the skin and I don't have that oily feeling I get with other products, Nice fragrance. I will purchase this product again.

March 27, 2013

This helps with my highly sensitive skin. Since I can't use regular sunscreens this is what I stock up on in the summer months. I use it all over my body including my face and it won't break out.

August 13, 2012

Very good product would definitely recommend it

June 27, 2011

This works for everyone and it protects! make sure to apply every 2 hours and you are super protected!

July 07, 2009

I have been looking for a sunscreen for my face that absorbs quickly and was not greasy and I finally found it! Misschickie mentioned in one of her reviews that the ingredients Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide are natural and thus easily absorbed into the skin. (Because I am technologically challenged, I will past the url to her review here: http://www.chickadvisor.com/item/lise-watier-sun-smart-universal-uv-shield.html). Armed with this knowledge I went searching the sunscreen aisles and found this one sunscreen (in my price range) that contained these ingredients. I am not generally a fan of Neutrogena products (they don’t react well with my skin) but this one was for sensitive skin so I decided to give it a try. I must say, I’m glad that I did because I love it!

The sunscreen itself goes on quite white, but once you rub it in you find that it absorbs quite quickly and is not greasy at all. I applied it under my make-up and it was a breeze! I highly highly recommend this sunscreen for people looking for everyday sun protection.

An additional note: Do not be scared off by the high SPF. I know a lot of people like to tan so they opt for lower SPFs. I myself had been using a daily moisturizer with SPF 15 in it and feeling quite proud of myself, until I read that SPF pretty much needs to be reapplied every 15 minutes. Knowing this, I think that if you are interested in daily sun protection, that it is a good idea to invest in an additional sunscreen (as opposed to one that is added to another product) such as the options the Neutrogena line offers.