New Skin Liquid Bandage

New Skin Liquid Bandage Reviews

Ranked #325 out of 475 in Remedies

8-Hydroxyquinoline. Over 100 applications. No. 1 liquid bandage. Antiseptic to help prevent infections. Invisible. Flexible. Waterproof. Easy to use. Use New-Skin for: paper cuts, chapped and cracked fingertips, shavings nicks, hangnails, help in preventi

September 23, 2014

Until I tried it I was quite skeptical. It works really well! Stings when you first apply but keeps your skin glued together.. sounds weird but very effective! Great product!

April 16, 2014

The kids arn't sure about it. And it stings, so of course they don't want it the next time . But you can smell its antiseptic, and it does protect like a band aid for small scratches and cuts. Its hard to put on if wet or bleeding. So you have to wait itll it stops bleeding.
Definetely a purse pocket remedy.

April 09, 2013

This really is a great product and it's better than using a band-aid if you have a small nick. It doesn't work great on large cuts but that's obvious.

December 12, 2011

This is great if you get small and annoying cuts this is not meant to use on large or bleeding cuts.But if you have a small knick this is way better then a annoying band-aid.It looks just like nail polish and applies like nail polish.It has a nice aroma of cloves and does sting a little bit when applied.It has a antiseptic added so kills germs and reliefs pain.It doesn't take long to dry and will keep your cuts covered for weeks.Its very handy to have in your medicine cabinet just in case.

February 10, 2010

I am a pretty big cluts and tend to cut myself more often than the average person. I am a waitress and used to always hate when I would hurt myself at work. Regular bandaids look bad when your a waitress, sometimes they fall off. I was very please the first time I tried this product. I though it worked great, keep my wound clean and was barely noticable.

January 17, 2007

Great invention, works pretty well. It does sting a lot when you put it on, and there is the possible potential to spread germs. What i try to do is not let the brush applicator touch the cut. To get it to stick, you have to put on more than one coat. It does smell like a bandage, but it really does keep out the dirt and germs and it stays on better than a bandage. It actually reminds me a bit of clear nail polish, using to seal your wounds.