Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #880 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer is the ultimate trendsetter's nail lacquer. For the girl who wants the hottest colors and style, Nicole's long-wearing formula makes sure you're perfectly polished from head to toe! Nicole is all about color and offers unique finishes and textures to nails. An of course, it's from OPI, the world leader in nail care. Visit opi.com for more information.

May 17, 2015

This is great nail polish and it is fairly cheap to buy! I love all of the differet colours it comes in.

March 17, 2015

Fantastic quality nail polish. I adore the color and you dont need to apply countless layers to get that rich color. Last for a long time!

January 05, 2015

Nicole by OPI shades are highly pigmented, can easily be colour coordinated with any of your fashion trends and feature a long-lasting, fast-drying, chip-free for days formula. Get salon quality nails at home within minutes.

May 26, 2014

I love these nail polish! I do my nails all the time and I love how OPI can last a couple days without it chipping and the amazing colors, I love the ones that Modern Family created with OPI! by far my favorite

May 15, 2014

I got this nail polish because I wanted something fun and different for my fingers. Even when I hold the bottle upside down for one minute, tilt the bottle sideways. I then swirl the brush in the bottle while removing the cap. I applied moderate pressure to the brush, then placed the polish hearts on my nail. I find that this nail Polish is hard to use and to get any hearts on, is a miracle. I haven't the patience to fix the hearts on my nails if I can get the hearts out of the container that would be a miracle in itself. The cost of this nail Polish is about $8 in any drug store.

April 01, 2014

I love his flat and broad brush which facilitates a rapid application!!!

March 28, 2014

Really like this polish. Lasts a long time and great selection of colours. Have bought many at very reasonable price.

August 15, 2013

Nicole nail polishes are great and are on the cheaper side (which is a huge bonus). I absolutely love the color combinations they have. They are different and unique from other nail polish companies. This polish goes on evenly and I find that it doesn't chip or fade after being put on. Great company and would suggest their nail polishes to anybody.

August 12, 2013

If you love OPI and you got excited that they had a cheaper sister company.. then I am sorry because it really is not the same. Although the line has fun, young colours, they are terrible quality. Peeling and chipping occured within a day and even their top coat was disappointing. You are better off spending the extra couple dollars and getting the real deal: OPI.

July 10, 2013

I really love Nicole by OPI nail polish. I think it is just as good as the higher named brands of nail polish. I have soo many of these and my collection is going to keep on growing. Though, this is one of the more expensive drugstore nail polishes but I find these on sale for 3 to 5 bucks sometimes. LOVEEEEE this brand of nail polish!!!!!