Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer in Blue Lace

Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer in Blue Lace Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1320 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

February 04, 2010

I bought a set of blue nail polishes from an Ebay seller so it costed about $1.50 each (they had different brands but there was this one included). In most places, the price ranges from $7-$10 or a bit more. I wouldn't buy it at that price, but the quality is quite good.

I always thought that there was no difference in quality between normal drugstore polishes like NYC and more expensive polishes. Well there is. I am pretty good at apply polish, but this one was just so good! 100% streak-free and not even the tiniest bubbles. Usually for most polishes, I end up with a few little bubbles on the thumb nails. But this polish was just perfect. The colors are bright and very nice.

This color is a dark blue color that isn't too bright but is bright enough for me. It is a muted blue that stands out to me somehow. It has little to no glitter but is not a creme polish. I love this color and will look out for sales in OPI!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play