• Nicole by OPI Nail Polish
Good

Nicole by OPI Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #961 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

September 16, 2014

With all the hype around the brand name & the cost that comes with it, I expected much more. This is the only colour I have from the Nicole by OPI line & I don't intend on buying another. I bought it because I absolutely love the colour (& I still do), but it ended up staining my nails! The rare times I use this polish, I have to make sure I always use a base coat, because the 1 time I didn't on my toes, they were stained a faded blue for the rest of the summer until my nails grew out. Also, although I've had it for over 2 years now, it hasn't aged nearly as well as any cheap brand of polish I've ever owned - it clumps like crazy & goes on so thick that I have to redo half my nails now if I try to use it. I don't think this variety does any justice to the OPI brand.

August 25, 2014

Honestly, these polishes chip like crazy on me. I gave all of my shades (12) to my niece! I love the colour selections. I found some polishes applied better than others based on the formulas. Overall, I am mush happier with my $3 polishes.