NIVEA A Kiss of Recovery

NIVEA A Kiss of Recovery Reviews

Ranked #643 out of 787 in Lip Balm

October 21, 2016

I put Nivea lip balm on every night before bed to keep my lips moisturized throughout the year. I've found this is my favourite for hydration. Actually bought it as a gift for someone else, tried it, and kept it for myself!

September 22, 2016

This is fantastic. I could never find this in my local store so I was great full to try it here for free. I am addicted to lip products and use them all year round. This little packet was so rich and creamy I just wanted to eat it. It coated really well and stayed on really well. I tend to get lip burn a lot but wasn't an issue after using this.

March 04, 2016

This is great for winter when my lips are dry and cracked. It heals quickly and stays on for a long time. It is very affordable and great quality. I use it overnight and wake up to soft moisturized lips.

November 04, 2015

This is literally the best chapstick ever. I own several of these and have them in random jackets, desk drawers, car, etc. Once I started using is my lips became so soft and smooth I could not use anything else. Nothing else had similar results.

March 17, 2013

worth every penny, not just a cover up, actually works

February 06, 2011

This product is AMAZING. It makes your lips so smooth. Usually all of the lip balms i try out tend to work really well. My lips with then get used to the product and the balm with dehydrate my lips. I have been using this lip balm for almost 3 weeks now and it has not let me down once. When i apply the product, my lips feel just as hydrated as they were the first time i used the product. I HIGHLY recommend this product

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!