NIVEA Essentially Enriched Body Lotion
Good

NIVEA Essentially Enriched Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #175 out of 1455 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 18, 2016

OMG the best cream out there so far... I have a bottle on every floor of the house. The only downfall I can give this product is that I find is that it's a little greasy to use at work. The smells is great and a rich creamy lotion goes on your skin smoothly. My knees where dry and after about a week of applying the lotion is was not dry anymore. Great product

January 27, 2016

This lotion is quite wonderful. Rich and creamy, absorbs well and moisturises very, very well. Has a nice, clean, light scent. Gentle enough for senstive skin.

January 15, 2016

I have used this Nivea Lotion for at least 30 yrs or so...it is my go to lotion! It is amazing in the winter when our skin is soooo dry. It makes your dry skin dissappear all over your body. In the Summer I love applying this lotion to my tanned legs and arms (all over actually). It gives your skin a beautifully healthy glow. I always get tons of compliments on how great my skin looks. I feel as passionate about this product as I do about Vaseline :-)
    Please read my review on regular good old Vaseline....great for so many things!!

November 12, 2015

when you apply this cream you not feel anymore like a crocodile. good scent. good price.

October 31, 2015

I have extremely dry skin This body lotion is number 1 in my books. I have never come across another body lotion that will keep my skin moist for longer than a day. This lotion is very nurishing and is for very dry skin. You'll love it if you suffer with crocodile skin like I do.