NIVEA Free Time Shower Cream Aloe Extract & Scent of Star Fruit Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 552 in Body Wash

September 05, 2016

Loving this shower cream with aloe extract and scent of star friut. This body wash is creamy and foams up to a fantastic lather and I don't need to use alot. I love the sweet soft fruity scent and how refreshing it makes my skin feel. I am left with soft, smooth, nourished skin and I even use this for shaving as it is so gentle. I'm loving the Nivea Body washes. This product is quite pricey but wait for it to come on sale and stock up as I have done.

September 03, 2016

I actually bought this because it was in a "Discount Basket" at the Grocery Store. I knew any Nivea product I have ever used was awesome, and it was priced at $2 ! two bucks sweet !

You barely need to use any, especially if you use a shower puff or sponge. It makes your skin super soft, clean, bright and you feel energetic and ready to go. But, if you use it as a bubble bath at night, it makes you all those thing but relaxed instead. This is an all around product.

Love it and wish I had bought more for only two dollars. But, I am still using it and I have had it for 3 weeks.

try this for sure.

April 21, 2016

Found this at the dollarama! Amazing! Smells so nice and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy in the shower. Easy to rinse off and leaves my bathroom smelling nice for days! Go get some!

April 21, 2016

I am so in love with this Nivea Free Time Shower Cream Aloe Extract & Scent of Star Fruit! The scent is soooo nice. I wish Nivea will incorporate this scent into its other products. Will definitely purchase again.

March 04, 2016

I had tried Nivea shower cream few months ago when I found it at a dollarama. I instantly fell inlove with the texture and feel after using it on my body. Once it finished, I purposely returned to shoppers to purchase another bottle, this time this Aloe extract and scent of star fruit was on sale and I grabbed it. It smells amazing! It does its job, very bubbly and soft on the skin. Love the smell! Will definately recommend for anyone that loves scent and soft products on your skin. I have thought about mixing some of the shower cream and brown sugar for an exfoliating portion, hope itll work out.

March 22, 2015

I received a sample of the shower cream and I found the scent not to my liking. It left my skin soft but the lingering scent was not pleasant and potent. I'm glad I had the opportunity to try a sample before I had purchased a full bottle that I would not want to use.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS