NIVEA Hand Cream SOS Repair & Care

NIVEA Hand Cream SOS Repair & Care Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

October 26, 2016

I loved this cream because it smooths on so nicely and it isn't sticky at all and if you put too much on your hands its not much of a hassle because it absorbs into your skin really quickly and leaves your hands feeling smooth and refreshed. My hands definatly got better by the end of the week i could see the results very easily...

April 30, 2016

i like it very much, it keep my hand very hydrated and soft and it doesnt leave your hands oily ! Even if i skip a day or 3, my hands are still soft. I recommend it

March 10, 2016

I got hand cream as a gift, so while I'm not sure about the price, I can definitely see it as something worth purchasing for someone with dry hands. It is probably the thickest hand cream I've ever used, so it is a bit difficult and takes a bit longer for my hands to absorb it. After application I can feel my hands starting to get quenched with moisture.

March 08, 2016

tried this hand cream recently on the advice of a friend, good product not graesy and does a great job, would definitely recommend it to others and will continue to use it.

March 04, 2016

A good name and a good choice if you want soft hands. It does not have an overpowering smell and it does make my hands not as dry; although I have not been using it long enough to give a true review as yet. All I can say is that I like it. and I do like Nivea products. I used Nivea as a teenager many years ago and I swer by their stuff.

February 21, 2016

Works amazing on my hands !!!
Especially in the winter where my hands get super dry, Nivea is the way to go ladies :)
And it's pretty affordable depending where you decide to buy it

February 11, 2016

As I came to live in Canada in the winter time my hands became so dry that the skin cracked. As I use the Nivea Hand Cream for the first time, was amazing, it relieved the feeling of extra dryness. I will always use this product.

December 10, 2015

it's a must have for winter. my hands get really dry in winter to the point that the skin starts flaking. the cream is really moisturizing and prevent flakiness. it is quite thick and can be a little bit greasy afterwards, but the greasiness disappears after a few minutes. only a little bit is needed for each hand.

February 11, 2015

Paid about 5 dollars a bottle, I bought two. The cream is pretty thick, thicker than most hand creams I've tried so far. If you over apply it takes some time to absorb, which is the down side but over all if you need instant relief it works pretty well.

What do you think, have you tried it?