NIVEA Lip Smoothie Açai & Wild Apple Reviews

Ranked #410 out of 783 in Lip Balm

September 04, 2016

I really love this lip balm. I usually have multiple tubes of lip balm everywhere in coat pockets, purses and at home. But i always love using this one. Works great and smells yummy!

September 04, 2016

I love this lip smoothie. It applies very smoothly, and adds just a little hint of colour. A little sweet taste , nothing overpowering. I was a little surprised to see that the colour was a swirl of shades of pink and white, and thought it may have separated, but it applies evenly, and really keeps lips hydrated for a long time.

August 16, 2016

It comes in a convenient tube which is great for tossing into your purse and also makes application easier. It doesn't add much colour to your lips but I find it the perfect amount. It also smells great!

July 22, 2016

Highly recommend this lip balm. It smells great and goes on very smooth. Adds a nice shine to lips and keeps them moisturized. I use this product every day.

May 24, 2015

I love this lip balm and it is definitely a go to for me. I use it daily (oftentimes more than once a day). It will not overpower your makeup, but will give a nice shine with a natural looking transparent colour. It is also very moisturizing. I just wish it would last a little longer on the lips, but I don't mind reapplying it because it looks and smells great.

August 08, 2014

This stuff is pretty great! It doesn't smell exactly like acai and wild apple, but it's a sweet, pleasant smell nonetheless. The marbled colors look rather interesting, but it doesn't impart a tint- just a clear sheen, like any other lip balm. It's not intensely moisturizing, and not quite as good as Nivea's other offerings, but it's sufficient for everyday use (not really for people with super chapped lips, and I don't really reach for this one during the winter). It's pretty good for tossing into your bag, and the price is quite reasonable.

February 03, 2014

This is my secret go-to lip balm... Goes on smooth, adds a great shine to lips, smells great, and turns a brighter shade of pink the more you slab in on! This collection of lip smoothies is my favourite and I absolutely cannot go a day without using it!!! Highly recommend it!

August 27, 2013

I love this lip balm! It goes on so smooth and lasts a long time. It has a nice tint to it and it isn't too dark... I like to use it during the day for a subtle bit of color on my lips. This lip balm tastes good and smells great! I can not think of one bad thing to say about it. I would totally recommend this lip balm to anyone! Try it! :)