• NIVEA Moisturizing Care Hand Cream
  • NIVEA Moisturizing Care Hand Cream

NIVEA Moisturizing Care Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #796 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 20, 2016

I love this hand cream. I use it all the time especially in the winter, when my hands get dry. I have never used a cream quite like this one. Its my go to cream.

September 19, 2016

I love Nivea cream, it really helps my dry hands and I put it on my legs after I shave them. Any time I have a dry spot, I rub a little in and it moisturizes very well. I always keep some on hand and use it every night on my hands before I go to bed.

May 22, 2016

It smells a bit strong for an unscented product. It is quick thick but rubs in pretty good. Provides okay moisture but I've used some better ones. For the price, it's pretty decent! I really like the little container it comes in because I can carry it around in my bag.

April 18, 2016

I use this product every day and swear by it. Cleaning up after my boys at home used to leave my hands dried and cracked. Now with Nivea I never have that problem anymore. My hands are so smooth.

March 28, 2016

I have 3 small children at home so I have to wash my hands do often that I can't count. Everytime I wash my hands I take a few more seconds to put on the Nivea Moisturizing Hand Lotion because its important to have them soft and smooth because they easily get irritated.
I am happy to been using this. Thank you!

January 31, 2016

I found this lotion to be very good for my hands as a dish washer they would get all dried out and cracked I started using this lotion twice a day and they started to heal and felt much more softer without feeling greasy. I highly recommend this product

January 09, 2016

This lotion is very nice, it makes my hands so soft. There isn't much of an odor to the lotion and it is not greasy

June 12, 2014

I first bought this because it was the cheapest one on the shelf, but I was greatly surprised by the quality. It smells nice and absorbs quickly, providing instant relief. I also use it on my face sometimes and it makes it super soft. I carry it with me everywhere!

April 24, 2012

Nivea Moisturizing Hand Lotion is one of the best in it's price category ($6-8.00). It makes my hands feel nourished all day long and has a great scent! I also like the fact it absorbs quickly and doesn't make my hands feel sticky or like I've put a lot on! I have a bottle at my desk at work and use it every day! Love the way my hands look and feel after applying.