NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Light Day Care Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

• Visibly reduces the look of wrinkles and refines the look of pores
• Light, non-greasy formula specially formulated for the needs of combination skin

How to use:
• Use every morning after cleansing your face. Apply by gently massaging into the skin. Avoid eye area. Non-Comedogenic: does not clog pores.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 28, 2016

I normally love nivea products, but I must say I was a little disappointed with the Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Light Day Care cream. I saw no difference in my skin after using for several weeks. It works okay as a light moisturizer, but for the price of this, I would not purchase this product again.

April 28, 2016

Cette crème de jour hydrate bien, sans laisser de fini gras sur ma peau. Elle s'étant bien et laisse un léger parfum qui rend heureuse! Elle a réduit mes tâches pigmentaires et n'a pas obstrué mes pores de peau comme d'autre produit concurrent. J'ai aussi aimé la sensation de fraicheur quelle procure. Une marque de confiance et un produit que je recommande fortement!

April 27, 2016

Definitetly a good buy. I will recommend this if you are young or old it does miracle to the skin! Go it a go and you won't be deceived! I give it 10

April 27, 2016

The cream works and you can see imediate changes in your skin.
There is a more youthful glow and healing of the skin from wrinkling.
The product is gentle on the skin and i have never gotten an allergic reaction when using it.

April 26, 2016

I like the fact that this product is not heavy and oily to make the face shine instead it is very light and keeps my face moisturized all day. My face is the softest it has ever been.

April 26, 2016

Have been using Q10 plus for a couple years now. Provides good moisture without the greasy feeling. This is great for spring/summer when you want light moisturizRion. Would recommend to anyone for de pressing the appearance of wrinkles. I use it in combination with the Q10 serum - works like a charm.

April 26, 2016

This cream is so nice, I used for day and night. Make my face feel so fresh and smooth all day because is very lightly cream and have a very good smell. This is one of the best product I tried

April 26, 2016

J'ai beaucoup aimé la sensation sur mon visage après l'avoir essayé, ma peau était aussi douce que celle d'un petit bébé.

Le parfum est agréable.
La crème est onctueuse et pas collante du tout.

April 26, 2016

Very creamy and thick , smells wonderful , clean , would definitely buy it again also would recommend this item to my friends and family, great product

April 26, 2016

NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Light Day Care- i am really enjoying this product even though i have only been using it for just over 3 weeks. it has a beautiful light smell and a smooth finish that absorbs quickly. my skin is feeling more toned and i am noticing my pores become less and less visible. it is a great product at a great price from a brand i loved and trusted for years.